Friday, August 20, 2010

Shooting Grace Jones in NYC

First, allow me to clarify why I've titled this post as such: There's this amazing model named Charles in New York City. I was traveling there to meet up with some dear friends I hadn't seen in years. I scheduled the trip when I did in order to shoot with another amazing model who was flying in from France and had expressed how much he'd love to work with me. So I figured as long as I was in New York, I might as well do another shoot. I immediately thought of Charles and messaged him. He had but one free day and a whopper of an idea: to pay homage to one of his idols, Grace Jones...in Times Square.


So we did. And the tourists (As well as the Times Square Police - thank you so much, officers!) loved it. Hope you readers do as well.



The two other models joining Charles are Azamani Jaye (in black) and Simmi Mumphrey (lying down).

No comments:

Post a Comment